- Administrator – the Archdiocese of Kraków having its seat in Kraków on the Franciszkańska 3 street (postcode: 31-004).
- Volunteer – a natural person, registered as the Volunteer of the World Youth’s Days Kraków 2016.
- The Social Network – the social network website called the “Mountain of Good” that works for Volunteers and the Coordinators to upgrade the activities connected with organization of the World Youth’s Days Kraków 2016.
- Coordinator – a person appointed by the Archdiocese of Kraków to be the administrator of the social network website called the “Mountain of Good”.
- User – a Volunteer or a Coordinator who has the account in the Social Network.
- The AccountThe Account – an individual account of anyone who registers on the Social Network.
- The Contract – the Volunteer’s Contract that is an agreement concluded between the Archdiocese of Kraków and the Volunteer. The subject of the Contract is working as a Volunteer during the World Youth’s Days Kraków 2016. The Contract allows the Volunteer i.a. exploiting the Social Network.
I. PARTICIPATION IN THE SOCIAL NETWORK
- The Social Network is designed to be used only by the Volunteers and the Coordinators.
- Exploiting the Social Network by the Volunteers or the Coordinators is voluntary and free.
- When the Volunteer or the Coordinator creates the account on the “Mountain of Good” Social Network it will be an active account for at least the following 5 months.
- b. I have voluntary started exploiting the Social Network;
- c. all of the personal data included to the registration form are genuine. All of the information and photos posted on the “Mountain of Good” are real and their publication do not violate the rights of others;
- d. I hereby agree for processing my personal data (originally included to the registration form)by the Administrator for supporting and for current communication, and coordinating Volunteers’ activities during the organization of the World Youth’s Days Kraków 2016. In particular it includes sharing personal data and posting information/ photos that are available to the other users of the “Mountain of Good”.
- e. I am aware of the consequences of posting on the Social Network others’ personal data or photos without their consent.
IV. THE TERMS OF USING THE SOCIAL NETWORK
- Registered Volunteers have the access to the following data about other Volunteers or Coordinators:
- (i) name and surname,
- (ii) nationality,
- (iii) photo (if it is posted by the user).
- Registered Coordinators have the access to the following data about Volunteers or other Coordinators:
- (i) name,
- (ii) surname,
- (iii) sex,
- (iv) town,
- (v) country,
- (vi) mobile phone (with international prefix),
- (vii) e-mail address,
- (viii) recommended by,
- (ix) mother tongue/ spoken foreign languages,
- (x) preferred language of communication,
- (xi) education,
- (xii) participation in the former WYD,
- (xiii) driving license,
- (xiv) abilities and/or experience,
- (xv) in which section would you like to work,
- (xvi) would you like to coordinate the group of Volunteers,
- (xvii) I am ready to work as a Volunteer (dates),
- (xviii) I require/ do not require the accommodation.
- The activities that obstruct or destabilize the Social Network in any way or jeopardize the Social Network’s reputation are unacceptable. In case the Administrator finds out that a Volunteer or a Coordinator commits the forbidden acts, the Administrator can immediately block or even delete the account. An attempt of destabilizing acts of a Volunteer or a Coordinator can be found as a crime, in particular in the light of the penal code.
- By registering to the “Mountain of Good” a Volunteer or a Coordinator especially undertakes to:
- a. restrain oneself from any actions obstructing or disrupting the running of the Social Network;
- b. observe the royalties and the financial copyrights of registered inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and industrial designs of the Administrator and others;
- c. restrain oneself from any acts that infringe the privacy of the other users, above all from collecting, processing and publicizing the information of the other users without their clear consent. With the exception when the acts are according to the terms of these Terms in Use;/li>
- d. not take any harming acts against the Administrator, other users or third parties. In particular acts like posting humiliating, disrespecting and destroying the reputation of these people or using false or confidential information;
- e. restrain oneself from any acts that spreads propaganda or from possessing any symbols that are illegal in the Republic of Poland;
- f. restrain oneself from any actions that are used to obtain from other users their passwords and identification data, especially for commercial or illegal purposes;
- g. restrain oneself from any acts using Viruses, Bots, Worms or any other computer codes, folders or programs that stop, destroy or limit running of the Social Network and computer equipment or in any way enable unauthorized use or access to a computer or computer network;
- The users are not allowed to post and propagate on the Social Network:
- a. software without having a proper authorization;
- b. software designed to unauthorized destructing, altering , deleting, obstructing the access to IT data, interfering with or prevent the functioning of automatic processing, collecting and transmitting the data or interfering with the functioning of systems and ICT network;
- c. computers’ passwords, access codes or other data enabling unauthorized access to the information stored in the computer system.
V. THE RIGHT TO EXPLOITING OF THE SOCIAL NETWORK
- Adults (above 18 years of age) can be a user of the Social Network.
- Underage user of the Social Network restrain oneself to submit during the account’s activation an email of the legal guardian in order to confirm the identity and the consent of the legal guardian for creating an account by the underage user who is under the legal guardian care.
VI. PAYMENT OF EXPLOITING OF THE SOCIAL NETWORK
Exploiting of the Social Network is free.
- The Archdiocese of Kraków is preparing for the WYD with the respect to the intellectual property rights. The Social Network for the Volunteers the “Mountain of Good” includes the contents under the copyright protection. The name of the Social Network, as well as the graphic marks can be or are registered trademarks or brand names. Exploiting of the materials, information and data posted on the Social Network does not mean the user acquires any of the rights on the intangible assets with the works included in the Social Network. The user can use these works only in the amount permitted by the Act of 4 February on Copyright and related rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No.24, item 83 as amended). The users of the Social Network take all the responsibilities for the actions against the copyrights.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
- In case of any doubts regarding the Contract or the Service, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org..
Attachment no. 1
§ 1The object of regulation and the legal regulation in force
§ 2 The Notions
§ 3 The Administrator
§ 4 The scope and the purpose of the Data processing
The scope and the purpose the Data processing are in the form stipulated by the law, in particular with the Act of 29 August, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means and implementing regulations to these Acts.
§ 5 The authorization of the Data processing
The basis of the processing of the personal data is the User’s agreement, as well as the statutory authorization of the data’s processing required for the realization of the tasks by the Archdiocese of Kraków in connection with the organization of the World Youth’s Days Kraków 2016.
§ 6 The Ways of the Data processing
The Data are processed especially in the IT system by the Social Network and the tools used to registration and identification of the Users.§ 8 Gathering of the Data
Submitting any Data is voluntary; however, submitting the following information is necessary to sign the Contract and a proper functioning of the Social Network:
- 1) name and surname,
- 2) e-mail,
- 3) phone number,
- 4) town,
- 5) nationality,
- 6) sex
The User by one’s account has the right to see one’s own Data and change them.
§ 9 Operating Data
The user agrees to the processing of operating data, which are mentioned in the Art. 18 par. 5 of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means. The Archdiocese of Kraków uses system log, in particular IP addresses gathered during the internet connections for the technical purposes. The system logs are connected with the server administration and the information gathered by the cookies enables to adapt the contents of the “Mountain of Good” to the individual needs and preference of the Users. The system logs are also used to create general statistics on exploiting of the Social Network by the users.
§ 10 Transmitting of the Data
§ 11 Security procedures
The Archdiocese of Kraków implements all necessary procedures assigned by the law to maintain the Data’s security. In particular the Archdiocese of Kraków introduced and is still using the high level of security in the IT system, as well as it organized and introduced the security policy and the instruction of the IT system’s management. All that have the access to the Data have been acquainted with the regulations about the case of personal data’s security. The IT system is equipped with the proper security to prevent the access of the unauthorized people.
§ 12 The ceasing of the Data processing
The Archdiocese of Kraków ceases the Users’ Data processing after the cancellation or expiration of the Contract. Afterwards, the Administrator takes necessary measures for the quick cancelling of the Data of the former Volunteer or Coordinator that are in the possessions of the Administrator, excluding the Data that according to the law can be still processed.
§13 Amendments of the Policy